- Dan Healey. “The Disappearance of the Russian Queen, or How the Soviet Closet was Born”. In Barbara Evans Clements, Rebecca Friedman & Dan Healey. Russian Masculinities in History and Culture. Basingstoke & New York: Palgrave 2002.
Essays on trans, intersex, cis and other persons and topics from a trans perspective.......All human life is here.
This site is the most comprehensive on the web devoted to trans history and biography. Well over 1400 persons worthy of note, both famous and obscure, are discussed in detail, and many more are mentioned in passing.
There is a detailed Index arranged by vocation, doctor, activist group etc. There is also a Place Index arranged by City etc. This is still evolving.
In addition to this most articles have one or more labels at the bottom. Click one to go to similar persons. There is a full list of labels at the bottom of the right-hand sidebar. There is also a search box at the top left. Enjoy exploring!
- About Zagria
- Cis Person Index
- Place index
- Media Index
- Books online
- Writings on other Topics
- Navigating this Encyclopedia
- Comments on this Encyclopedia
- Jargon and Typology articles
- Permissions for Copying
- Trans dates of note
- Lists and Timelines
- Other Trans History sites
- Resolution 2048 of the Council of Europe
- The first known trans women in the UK and the US
04 December 2010
Zaitzev (189? - ?).
Zaitzev was a Russian trans women, of noted beauty, who frequented gay balls and private parties in Moscow and then Petrograd in the early years after the Revolution.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Comments that constitute non-relevant advertisements will be declined, as will those attempting to be rude. Comments from 'unknown' and anonymous will also be declined. Repeat: Comments from "unknown" will be declined, as will anonymous comments. You may type in a name if you don't have a Google id.