- Machiel Van Antwerpen (1719 – 1781) from Breda, soldier. GVWW EN.WIKIPEDIA
- Colette Berends (1934 – 2012) from Zwolle, performer, beautician, fabric artist. GVWW
- Daniel van Oosterwijck (1944 - ) Brussels. Lawyer, appealed to European Court of Human Rights to change his ID. GVWW.
- Vanessa van Durme (1948 - ) From Ghent, actress. GVWW FR.WIKIPEDIA.
- Max Drenth (1963 ) novelist, philosopher, lecturer at Tilburg and Radboud Universities. GVWW
- Veronique Renard (1965 - ) from Utrecht, writer, Buddhist, activist. GVWW EN.WIKIPEDIA
- Femka Olyslager (1966 – 2009) Antwerp. Professor of Electrical Engineering. GVWW
- Kelly van der Veer (1980 - ) from Hilversun. Singer NL.WIKIPEDIA
- Valentijn Hingh (1990 - ) Amsterdam model. Vogue.IT
This site is the most comprehensive on the web devoted to trans history and biography. Well over 1400 persons worthy of note, both famous and obscure, are discussed in detail, and many more are mentioned in passing.
There is a detailed Index arranged by vocation, doctor, activist group etc. There is also a Place Index arranged by City etc. This is still evolving.
In addition to this most articles have one or more labels at the bottom. Click one to go to similar persons. There is a full list of labels at the bottom of the right-hand sidebar. There is also a search box at the top left. Enjoy exploring!