In 2006 as part of becoming a full-time writer, Orlaith lived for some time on Madeira.
From 2010-2013 she was the Campaigns and Advocacy Manager for Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI), and edited two collections of writings by TENI members.
She has also compiled a bibliography of the Book of Common Prayer, and a bibliography of Robert Graves.
She was consultant editor for the first Time Out Guide to Dublin.
- Orlaith O'Sullivan (ed). The Bible as Book (3 volumes). British Library, 2000-3.
- Orlaith O'Sullivan. "Five years is a long time". Human Rights in Ireland, Oct 19, 2012. http://humanrights.ie/civil-liberties/osullivan-five-years-is-a-long-time.
- Orlaith O'Sullivan (ed). Touching the Surface: Trans Voices in Ireland. TENI, 2012.
- Orlaith O'Sullivan. "The Bottle". In Adam Henry Carriere (ed) Hauptfriedhof: Danse Macabre Antholog-E, Kindle, 2013. Online at: http://dmdujour.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/orlaith-osullivan-the-bottle.
- Orlaith O'Sullivan (ed). Equality & Identity: Trans and Intersex Experience in Ireland. TENI, 2013.
Post a Comment
Comments that constitute non-relevant advertisements will be declined, as will those attempting to be rude. Comments from 'unknown' and anonymous will also be declined. Repeat: Comments from "unknown" will be declined, as will anonymous comments. You may type in a name if you don't have a Google id.