Part 1: Organizations & Activists, Equal marriage, Other Legislation.
Part 2: Persons, Changebacks
Part 3: Marriage, Lovers and Family, Trans Kids
Part 4: Politics & Government, Celebrities, Sports
Part 5: Schools, Universities & Colleges, Military, Cops & Firefighters, Conviction & Imprisonment, Homeless Shelters, US TSA, Nemeses
Part 6: Doctors & Sexologists, Medicine, Genetics, Legal, Deaths
Part 7: Autogynephilia, Drag, Butch, Dress Reform, Homeogender Surgeries, Fashion, Beauty Pageants, Music & Performance
Part 8: Internet, Art, Radio, Television, Adverts, Pornography, Theatre, Cinema
Part 9: Jargon, News Media, Journal Articles & Studies
Part 10: Archives & History, Books.
Marriage, Lovers and Family
- Ginger Gorman. “What happens when your spouse comes out as transgender: Two very different stories”. News, June 1, 2015. www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/marriage/what-happens-when-your-spouse-comes-out-as-transgender-two-very-different-stories/news-story/c8e3b60022d74cfd066c47b852bd7532.
- Alex Morris. "My Husband Is Now My Wife: Trans Women’s Wives on Their Own Dramatic Transformations". NY Mag, September 22, 2015. http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/09/trans-wives-transitioning.html.
Bianca, 33, & Nick, 28, Bowser, Kentucky, both trans with two children.
Camryn Colen and his now-wife obtained a marriage license from Kim Davis, who is now famous for refusing 'same-sex licenses'.
Chelsea Jade, 28, found a husband, but 'he' then also transitioned.
China Bell, 43, Florida, 6'3” (1.91m) dating 4'4” (1.32m) bodybuilder.
Denise Brunner, 58, married 34 years, 3 children.
Emily Dodge, 62, is now caring for her wife, Jean, who stood by Emily as she transitioned, but now has dementia.
Erica, 61, and Ellen Maurizio, 62, Illinois, stayed together after former's transition in 2006.
Geri, a singer, has found a potential husband.
Laura Budd and wife, Saskatchewan, overwhelmed by support.
Lexy Bradbury, 30, Rochdale, and accepting girlfriend.
Lindsey Deaton, married 36 years, 2 daughters, Cincinatti, orchestra conductor, transitioned 2 years ago.
Lorenna, 23, has found a husband in the UK.
Tricia Russell, Jacksonville, Florida, and wife still together after 3 decades of marriage.
Transgender kids club at the Children's Hospital, St Louis, Missouri, has monthly meeting for 20 children 5-12 .
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in El Paso opened the Children & Adolescent Gender Clinic.
Granddaughter of Democratic US Representative for California's 17th district.
Hunter, 15, Michigan
Jazz Jennings, 14, show on cable channel TLC
Surridge, 11, New York
Lily, St Albans, 6, an identical twin, knew at 18 mths that was a girl.
Tom Sosnik, a Jewish teenager whose coming out speech was posted on Facebook by his parents.
Luana, 8, youngest person to register gender change under recent Argentinian law.
Gabrielle, Ottawa, gets legal name for 16th birthday.
Lia, 10, New Hampshire, starting puberty blockers, featured in Growing Up Trans.
Ellie-Jo, north Wales, returned to school as a girl.
Ziya, 6, Atlanta, gender fluid.
Jacob, 5, Massachusettes.
Kai, 10, Cheltenham, to start puberty blockers.
Boy in Brisband, allowed onto testosterone at 16.
Avery, 15, Los Angeles, now on male hormones.
Milla, 10, Brisbane, being bullied at school.
Blake, 18, Wigan, transitioned at 16.
Avan, 6, Sydney, Nova Scotia, with a twin sister.
Gabe, 16, Cape Breton
Kammie, 15, Dallas
Juno, 18, Rochester, New York, is now a girl like her twin sister.
David, 14, Chile, successfully integrated at school.
Jasper, 16, Edinburgh, being bullies.
Bee, 18, featured in BBC Scotland's Transsexual Stories.
Willa, 7, Malta
Gavin and Rai, 15 and 13, two in one family.
See also Micheal in the murder section in Part 6, dead at age 13.
- “Transgender kids show consistent gender identity across measures”. Medical Xpress, January 29, 2015. http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-01-transgender-kids-gender-identity.html.
- “Call for [Australian] law change for transgender kids”. Daily Mail, 27 May 2015. www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-3098673/Call-law-change-transgender-kids.html.
- [Ecuador] “An experience motivates the first trans story”. El Telegrafo, 23 Ene 2015. www.telegrafo.com.ec/sociedad/item/una-vivencia-motiva-el-primer-cuento-trans-enlace.html.
- Keiligh Baker. “Number of under 10s referred to the NHS for help with transgender feelings has more than quadrupled – with kids as young as 3 receiving treatment”. Daily Mail, 7 April 2015. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028690/Children-referred-NHS-transgender-feelings-quadruples.html.
- Stephen Doughy. “Soaring demand for transgender treatment among children: Number of referrals has risen fivefold in five years, doctor warns”. Daily Mail, 28 October 2015. www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3293719/Soaring-demand-transgender-treatment-children-Number-referrals-risen-fivefold-five-years-doctor-warns.html.
- Marlo Mack. “Finally, Some Reliable Research on Trans Kids Like Mine”. Advocate, February 11 2015. www.advocate.com/commentary/2015/02/11/op-ed-finally-some-reliable-research-trans-kids-mine.
- Peter McGuire. “Ireland’s transgender children”. The Irish Times, Apr 11, 2015. www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/ireland-s-transgender-children-1.2171777.
- Trevon Milliard. "Strangers unite over their transgender children". USAToday, March 20, 2015. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/03/20/transgender-children-advocacy/25066263.
- Kristen Joradn Shamus. “Transgender teen's acceptance an act of love for family”. USA Today, March 10, 2015. www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/10/transgender-teens-acceptance-an-act-of-love/24685557.
- Tara Paterson. "As trans issues become mainstream, question of how to address variant gender expression comes to forefront". National Post, February 21, 2015. http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/02/21/as-trans-issues-become-mainstream-question-of-how-to-address-variant-gender-expression-comes-to-forefront. About Zucker, CAMH, and genderr non-conforming children.
- Kristian Silva. “Gender dysphoria in children going undiagnosed: Brisbane support group”. Brisbane Times, January 27, 2015. www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/gender-dysphoria-in-children-going-undiagnosed-brisbane-support-group-20150126-12ylef.html.
I Am Leo CBBC, 17 Nov 2014, awarded a children's BAFTA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_u2cs8DpI
- Arin Andrews. Some Assembly Required: The Not-So-Secret Life of a Transgender Teen. Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2015.
- Laurence Hérault. La parenté transgenre. Publications de l'Université de Provence, 2014.
- Peter Keins. Trans*Kinder: Eine kleine Fibel. CreateSpace, 2015.
- Amy Ellis Nutt. Becoming Nicole: The Extraordinary Transformation of an Ordinary Family. Kindle, 2015. Newsarticle.
- Alex Gino. George. Scholastic Press, 2015. A novel. Newsarticle.